- Aufbau einer Frontend-Architektur in Zusammenarbeit mit Systemarchitekten und Produktmanagern.
- Schulung, Mentoring und Code-Abnahme (Git-Flow + Pull Requests) für 2 Offshore-Teams in Indien.
- Technologie-Evaluierung für neuen Technologie-Stack in Kooperation mit unterschiedlichen Stakeholdern im ganzen Konzern.
- Analyse und Konzeption eines neuen Development 2.0 Environments zur Verbesserung der Produktivität von Software-Entwicklern.
- Technolgie-Stack: React, Redux, Webpack, ESlint, Stylelint. Datenanbindung via REST an Backend-Layer.
I have worked with Sebastian in an agile project for an enterprise in the banking segment. He is an exceptionally talented fronted architect and react developer with a very deep understanding of UX/UI. Sebastian has a personal passion to create state of the art web and mobile applications. His ability to pick up new technology is far beyond average. He never looks for the comfortable approach, he challenged the design, the user experience, how we work, how we produce software, which technologies to choose and will go way beyond the customers expectation to develop the best product. I would be thrilled to work with him in future projects!
I had the pleasure of working with Sebastian thru his leadership of a backbone-team at a client which both of us serve. Sebastian's dedication to driving an innovation agenda, through his personal identity as well as profound software skills, into our client's enterprise architecture was paramount, and yielded some great results. Sebastian is leading by example thru his daily worklife and was therefore encouraging not only his very backbone-team but the project team itself. I would love the chance to collaborate in the future again if the opportunity was there.
It was a great privilege for me to work with such a talented and knowledgeable developer who is fluent in the latest UI tech like Sebastian. It is quite hard nowadays to find a passionate coder like him. We've learned a lot from his experience in React, Webpack and his EdgeStack during our last project. I'm looking forward to work with Sebastian again in the near future.