- Conventions regarding folder structure and implementation structure in general.
- Handling assets in relation to React and places them in the folder structure.
- Usage patterns for TypeScript typing and interaction with server-side data models.
- Explanations regarding advantages and disadvantages of functional or class declarations in React.
- Recommendations for newsletters, video courses and conferences as further building blocks for induction.
- Reducing the boilerplate in Redux by using the Duck pattern.
- Conceptual considerations regarding the possible use of GraphQL.
I had the pleasure of being mentored by Sebastian during a coaching for the setup of an React based enterprise application in the healthcare sector. He is a passionate software developer, clear in his communication and a productive partner to exchange thoughts. He has my highest recommendation.
Thanks a lot Sebastian for our consulting session about HTML5/React related technologies in Freiburg. Your broad knowledge in the HTML5 universe is impressing. You gave us a lot of valuable recommendations based on, and this is the most important, real practical experience. Thanks! Stefan